Who Should Attend the 2018 State Conference?
- Those interested in learning about research conducted in the South Carolina
- Those interested in what’s being done to recruit and nurture faculty and students from underrepresented groups
- Those who are interested to learn more about the MADE in SC project and the opportunities for faculty and students
- Those who are interested in learning about undergraduate research in the State
- Those who are interested in identifying individuals to collaborate with. Don’t wait until you need a collaborator for your next proposal!
- Those who wish to network with faculty and researchers from other disciplines and/or from other institutions in the state
- Those who are interested to learn more about the SC EPSCoR/IDeA program and opportunities