SC INBRE and SC EPSCoR invite all faculty and students to attend the 2019 Academic Leadership and Career Development Workshop to be held in Columbia on Monday and Tuesday, June 17 and 18. The free workshop includes skills and grant writing information (for National Institutes of Health and National Science Foundation applications). Any academic level (high school students through seasoned faculty), any research discipline especially those with an emphasis on STEM disciplines, are invited to attend, however, space is limited and registration is required.
Important dates to know:
- Monday, June 3: Last day to book your hotel reservation if staying overnight in Columbia. Subject to availability.
- Friday, June 7, 5 pm: Registration close.s
- Monday, June 17, day: USC School of Medicine, Columbia. For all faculty and students.
- Monday, June 17, evening: USC Alumni Center. Networking Dinner. Faculty only. There is only a limited number of slots available. Registration is required and will close when all slots are filled.
- Tuesday, June 18, half day (morning): USC Alumni Center. Faculty and postdocs.
Again, only a certain number of seats are available. Register right away!