Requests for budget changes should be submitted through the PI’s sponsored programs office.
- Complete the Budget Revision Request spreadsheet.
- In the green colored column, enter the exact figures that appear in the last approved budget (for first-time requests, this is the budget in the NSF proposal).
- In the blue colored column, enter the amounts of the new request.
- The Difference column will show the change in each budget line item.
- Provide a revised budget justification for the changes that explain the purpose of the change and how the change will impact the project.
- Sponsored programs office should submit budget revision requests via email to Denise White.
- Once approved by the SC EPSCoR Office, the USC Sponsored Awards Management (SAM) Office will send the official budget revision to the PI’s sponsored programs office.