- MADE in SC Speaker Series presents: Dr. Qian Wang (Thrust 3 – Biomaterials), Saturday, August 10, 7:30 to 9:30 pm, Midlands Science on Tap at the Hunter-Gatherer Brewery and Ale House, 1402 Jim Hamilton Blvd., Columbia, SC 29205
For more events, opportunities and grant deadlines, view our calendar below.
Past SC EPSCoR/MADE in SC Events
- SC INBRE/SC EPSCoR Academic Leadership and Career Development Workshop 2019, Monday and Tuesday, June 17 and 18, Columbia, SC. Career skills, grant writing, med/grad school application tips, SC life sciences industry reps and more.
- State Conference 2019, Friday, April 12, Greenville, SC
- MADE in SC Speaker Series presents: Dr. Kostya Kornev (Thrust 3 – Biomaterials), Tuesday, February 26, Science on Tap-Greenville
- MADE in SC All-Faculty Meeting, Friday, February 22, 10 am to 3 pm.
- 2018 Academic Leadership and Career Development Workshop, grant writing and professional skills co-hosted with SC INBRE (June 14-15, 2018
- 2018 SC EPSCoR/IDeA State Conference (April 7, 2018)
- 2017 SC EPSCoR/IDeA State Conference